I guess most of the people who follow me on Twitter follow so many people that they don’t have a chance read all of my tweets. I was hoping for answers to some of these questions; others are rhetorical:
- If liberals believe in evolution, why doesn’t the survival of the fittest apply in economic/financial situations?
- How did the single mother with six children who had octuplets pay for the fertilization procedure and her medical care?
- Don’t you think the liberals want us all on welfare? Isn’t that socialism?
- Where in the Constitution does the Congress have the authority to be trying to influence the economy?
- How could he [McCain] be what we (conservatives) wanted when he was selected by Democrats, independents, and the media?
- Do any of them [Republican Senators] know how to really filibuster–as Jimmy Stewart did in Mr. Smith Goes to Washington?
- Can Steele tell Republican senators that if they vote for the porkulus bill, they won’t get any money from the RNC in the future?
- If the porkulus bill passes the Senate, doesn’t a joint committee have to reconcile differences, then the houses revote?
I’d still like answers to the second, sixth, and seventh questions.