I guess I shouldn’t be so surprised at how many conservatives/Republicans have books coming out this spring. It is an important election year, after all. Here are the ones I’m aware of:
- Sean Hannity, Conservative Victory: Defeating Obama’s Radical Agenda
- Karl Rove, Courage and Consequence: My Life as a Conservative in the Fight
- Mitt Romney, No Apology: The Case for American Greatness
- Andrew P. Napolitano, Lies the Government Told You: Myth, Power, and Deception in American History
- Dick Morris, 2010 Take Back America: A Battle Plan
- Jason Mattera, Obama Zombies: How the Obama Machine Brainwashed My Generation
I understand that Laura Ingraham is also working on a book.