Since you’ve been finding and reading blogs, you’ve probably come across some blog posts that you’ve wanted to comment on. It’s not difficult, and if you haven’t figured out how to do it, just watch these videos to learn how to comment on Blogger and WordPress blogs. Blogs hosted by other services work much the same way.
Here are some written instructions and tips for commenting on blogs:
- “Good Comment – Advice For Writing a Great Blog Comment“
- “How to comment like a king (or queen!)“
- “How to comment on a blog – a beginners guide“
- “Geek to Live: Lifehacker’s guide to weblog comments“
- “How to Comment Like a Professional“
- “How to Leave a Comment on a Blog“
If you’ve thought at all about starting your own blog, I’d recommend commenting on others’ first to see if you have enough to say and say it well enough to warrant doing so.
I will be also be publishing and updating this information on a wiki. Future lessons will cover reading blogs using RSS feeds and using other types of social media.